Rebees is a creative place-making company and consultancy founded by Tristan Simon in 2014 and based in Dallas, Texas. We design, develop, own, and operate places of all kinds; from original retail, restaurant and nightlife concepts, to creative workspace, boutique hospitality projects, and mixed-use commercial real estate developments.
We are seeking a top-notch administrative assistant to join our team. Ideally, this person is super organized, personable, and excited to manage the administrative needs of a fast-paced startup company.
Your strengths and experience include:
- Superb organizational skills;
- A resourceful, self-starting work ethic;
- A friendly, outgoing, personable demeanor;
- Proficiency with accounting and administrative software programs;
- Experience in an administrative role a plus, preferably as an assistant to a senior executive, as a personal assistant to a high-powered individual, or as an assistant office manager.
Your responsibilities at Rebees will include:
- Managing Tristan Simon’s professional schedule, in addition to personal support with errands, bill paying, and auxiliary tasks;
- Arranging travel for team trips, including flight bookings, hotel and restaurant research and reservations, and transport coordination;
- Office management—keeping our office well-supplied, well-amenitized and running smoothly;
- Supporting our team with clerical and accounting duties, including collecting expense reports, coding invoices, and processing payroll.
Rebees is a fun, fast-paced environment for our team members to learn and grow. We believe in nurturing and investing in our talent. This role will have significant growth opportunities as Rebees continues to bring on new team members and launch businesses that require administrative support. We pride ourselves on our integrity and our commitment to our work, and want to bring on an all-star team player who can help us improve our organizational efficiency.
Please send a resume and cover letter to Taryn Anderson at email@example.com.