Working with Rebees
Rebees is a small, familial organization that punches well above its weight in terms of the scale and ambition of its projects. We’re able to do this because our team is composed of uniquely talented individuals who interact with each other in an open, sincere and highly collaborative fashion – and because every member of our team is here because they contribute something special and essential to what we do. Additionally, we pride ourselves on being a true meritocracy that is dedicated to fairness, diversity and avoidance of organizational politics. Lastly, but not least, we laugh a ton – and somehow that translates into greater performance.
Our special culture at Rebees extends to our affiliate businesses, Hatchways and Billy Can Can. Below you'll find open positions in each business. If you see a position of interest - or just want to introduce yourself because you’re a passionate place creator (or want to be) - we'd love to hear from you.
Hatchways is a high-performance coworking concept that integrates a productive workspace with a healthy, fast-casual café in Victory Park. We're seeking a service-oriented, tech-native leader. Through the delivery of excellent hospitality and service, our Community Manager will evangelize the brand and build our member community. Additionally, by being on the front lines of the business, the Community Manager is critical in helping to perfect and grow this concept as we scale across DFW and beyond.
If the mission of enabling and growing a high-performance, community-based workspace resonates with you, and you thrive on the front lines of a new business where no two days are the same, Hatchways is the place for you.
WHO YOU ARE
- Versatile self-starter - You take initiative and are comfortable working in a fast-paced, evolving startup environment without much oversight
- Tech-native – You are confident at navigating new software and can troubleshoot any tech issues that may arise
- Hospitable personality - You love engaging and connecting with people, making them feel cared for
- Effective verbal + written communicator - You're effective at crafting compelling narratives and managing professional communications
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Because you are the day-to-day "face" of Hatchways, you will embody the Hatchways brand through your presence and service at every Member touchpoint. Additionally, you will support the operations behind-the-scenes to enable the Member experience. From introducing a prospective Member to the space to ringing up a guest's order in the Café to troubleshooting the Workspace printer, you'll relentlessly ensure that Hatchways is high-functioning, engaging, and enjoyable for our Members and Tenants.
Specific responsibilities can include:
- Manage the front desk and collaborate with our Desk Representatives
- Manage all inbound Tenant, Membership and Meeting Room inquiries
- Troubleshoot and support back-end guest/Membership issues (e.g. Enrolling, issuing refunds, changing Membership tier)
- Troubleshoot and support front-end workspace issues (e.g. first-time user wifi connection, A/V issues, web app issues)
- Manage Meeting Room reservation calendar & coordinate with Café on catering needs
- Build personal relationships with Hatchways Members and ensure they have an outstanding experience
- Update and maintain the Hatchways website and web app in coordination with Operations Manager
- Assist the Operations Manager with vendor invoices
- Assist with Hatchways marketing initiatives and social media engagement campaigns
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Your availability is flexible, and you don't mind working weekends. Key skills and experience requirements below:
- Intuition for digital products, AV, and software – experience with Adobe Creative Cloud a plus
- Willingness to learn quickly
- Ability to manage up and effectively escalate issues
- Experience in administration/operations
- Experience in or demonstrated passion for hospitality
- (Preferred) Experience in food & beverage
- (Preferred) Experience in co-working
- (Helpful) Experience in event coordination
Rebees is looking for a Director of Financial Analysis who is intellectually curious, genuine, collaborative and in possession of the following credentials:
- MBA in Finance with at least one year of experience as a financial analyst
- Experience in commercial real estate is preferable but not essential
- Proficiency in complex financial modeling
- Keen problem solving and analytical reasoning ability
- Dogged in pursuit of truth, results and excellence
- Innate attraction to the realm of creative real estate development
- A sense of humour
If you would like to apply at Rebees for the position of Director of Financial Analysis, please email a resume and a brief introduction of yourself to Tristan Simon (email@example.com) and Taryn Anderson (firstname.lastname@example.org).